Wednesday, February 23, 2011

3 Annotated Bibliography

"Unique San Diego Food? - California - Chowhound." Chowhound Boards - Chowhound. Chow Hound, 7 Feb. 2008. Web. 23 Feb. 2011. .


This shows me the the different great foods of San Diego and what I will have to research further on the road.


"Best Restaurants in San Diego." San Diego Restaurants.com - San Diego Dining Guide. Web. 24 Feb. 2011. .

This one tells me the top restaurants of San Diego. It helps tell me where San Diegans prefer to eat the unique or best foods of San Diego.


"San Diego Restaurant Guide - Best of Lists & Restaurant Reviews." FoodieView - The Recipe Search Engine. Web. 24 Feb. 2011. .

This is another great one to help me find those top choices of restaurants for certain kinds of food like Carne Asada, Julian Apple Pie, Fish Tacos, or Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment